Net Hole Size 1" & 1.5" & 2"
Holds up to 3 to 4 flakes of hay depending on hay type.
The perfect everyday slow hay feeder!
- Stalling, Long hauls, pastures, camping & shows
- Perfect for paddock paradises – different feeding stations to promote movement.
- Not just saving you time but keeping them content without the risk of ulcers, colic & cribbing.
- All Nag Bags help prevent digestive issues, colic, cribbing, ulcers, stall vices, inhalant allergies & boredom.
- Reduces wasted hay for stall kept horses – Making cleaning easier & quick for any farm, barn or boarding facility
- Horses are always performance ready!
Before You Order, Please Note:
- All horses need to start with loose hay in addition to the nets for the first few days, when introducing the slow feeding method.
- We like to see all horses start with 1.5 inch netting, as this size allows your horses to graze easily from the net, the needed requirements for an average horse without too much frustration. If after some time your horse is well accustomed to the 1.5 inch hole and is now getting through his or her hay fairly fast and is on the heavy side, this is the only time we suggest or recommend a 1 inch net hole size, as this will slow down the consumption of hay to a slower rate. Ponies and minis do very well right away with the 1 inch netting.
- All bags do not need to be filled to their full capacity & can be left loose on ground if there is no shod or horned animal.
- We have many customers that do not use hay nets or round bale nets all summer. Please remember you must feed some loose hay for a period of time when you reintroduce the NAG Bag - when you see them leaving the loose hay you know it has been properly accepted, especially when beginning to use the nets in these colder times. This even needs to be carried out if your horse has had this system last year or last month.
- Remember that starving a horse out with only a flake of hay in the AM and PM is not going to help them loose weight! It only causes stress, ulcers and may cause other habits that form with this feeding practice. It’s the hay that needs to be corrected. Then it can be fed all day 24/7 and you will see many changes physically and emotionally!
All of our nets come with a matching repair twine
(Just as a good sweater comes with a spare button!)
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION NET HOLE SIZE 1" & 1.5" & 2" HOLDS UP TO 4 TO 5 FLAKES OF HAY DEPENDING ON HAY TYPE. The perfect everyday slow hay feeder! Stalling, Long hauls, pastures, camping & shows Perfect for paddock paradises – different feeding stations to promote movement. Not just saving you time but keeping them content without the risk of ulcers, colic & cribbing. All Nag Bags help prevent digestive issues, colic, cribbing, ulcers, stall vices, inhalant allergies & boredom. Reduces wasted hay for stall kept horses – Making cleaning easier & quick for any farm, barn or boarding facility Horses are always performance ready!
NAG Bag's - Ha...PRODUCT DESCRIPTION NET HOLE SIZE 1" & 1.5" & 2" HOLDS UP TO...
How to fill yo...N.A.G. Bags by Mandy Blais. Learn how easy it is to fill the h...
Hanging the N....How to hang your N.A.G. Bag slow feeding hay net with creator ...
Showing reviews 1-10 of 57 | Next
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 10th Sep 2017
Amazing! My boy could destroy a hay net in days. If he wasn't ripping it with his teeth he was using it for a scratching post. His water bucket was so gross from him putting hay in it. The Nag Bag is without a rip or tear after nearly a month. His water bucket doesn't look like green slime anymore and there is very little hay on the floor of his stall.
I LOVE this hay Bag and will recommend it to anyone!
Posted by Unknown on 1st Aug 2017
I have purchased 5 Nag Bags because my horse has been unable to destroy them! They are top quality, soft, easy to load.
Best Slow Feeder ever
Posted by Terri Jay on 22nd Jul 2017
We just purchased our second Nag Bag for our other horse. She is not fat like our first one but she makes a mess with her hay. Our first fatty can go through 3 flakes of hay in about 2 hours or less so we needed a durable bag so she could have smaller amounts of hay and eat slower. This keeps hay in front of her most of the day. The weight is finally starting to come off. I am a horse whisperer and intuitive and we had many choices of slow feeders to choose from at the Horse Expo. Intuitively I knew this one was the best and we have not been disappointed.
Slower feed = calmer horses
Posted by Barbara Holmes-Balmer on 3rd May 2017
Havi which helps separate ng used this product for the last 4 years, I can safely say they are the best. I have used other manufacturers by they just do not come up to the Nag Bag level. We hand ours in the trees which helps separate the pecking order and also spreads the manure around on our small acreage! We have not used the bale bags yet but know quire a few people who do and I think they will help the feeding when we are away. Also in ride camp during a competition!
Great way to keep my horse busy
Posted by Dana on 2nd May 2017
this product is great. Just started using it and my horse figured it out the first night. He can eat but it slows down his eating and keeps him out of trouble.
A new user of slowfeeder bags.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Apr 2017
Just started using them this year. I have a small boarding barn. I stared off with just a couple bags but then ordered one for each horse. Saves a lot of trampled in hay! Horses are now having hay in front of them all day.
Best bags ever!
Posted by Jennifer on 13th Apr 2017
These bags are amazing!
The quality and the durability and the usability of this bag is incredible. I have tried all the others until I found this bag and I will never buy another bag other than the nag bag!!
Posted by Lorelei Stevens on 7th Apr 2017
Very durable product, keeps all the horses happy and content and feed until morning!
after two weeks of use
Posted by Gayle Marshall on 4th Apr 2017
The bag works great for my cow. She has no problem eating from the 2" netting. It has slowed down her frantic eating. Will be buying a second one for her brother.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Mar 2017
I highly recommend Nag Bags! They last for years, are of great quality and really slow down the feeding rates for those "piggy" eaters. :-) Great for insulin resistant horses...best bags I've ever owned!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 57 | Next