Net Hole Size 1" & 1.5" & 2"
Holds up to 3 to 4 flakes of hay depending on hay type.
The perfect everyday slow hay feeder!
- Stalling, Long hauls, pastures, camping & shows
- Perfect for paddock paradises – different feeding stations to promote movement.
- Not just saving you time but keeping them content without the risk of ulcers, colic & cribbing.
- All Nag Bags help prevent digestive issues, colic, cribbing, ulcers, stall vices, inhalant allergies & boredom.
- Reduces wasted hay for stall kept horses – Making cleaning easier & quick for any farm, barn or boarding facility
- Horses are always performance ready!
Before You Order, Please Note:
- All horses need to start with loose hay in addition to the nets for the first few days, when introducing the slow feeding method.
- We like to see all horses start with 1.5 inch netting, as this size allows your horses to graze easily from the net, the needed requirements for an average horse without too much frustration. If after some time your horse is well accustomed to the 1.5 inch hole and is now getting through his or her hay fairly fast and is on the heavy side, this is the only time we suggest or recommend a 1 inch net hole size, as this will slow down the consumption of hay to a slower rate. Ponies and minis do very well right away with the 1 inch netting.
- All bags do not need to be filled to their full capacity & can be left loose on ground if there is no shod or horned animal.
- We have many customers that do not use hay nets or round bale nets all summer. Please remember you must feed some loose hay for a period of time when you reintroduce the NAG Bag - when you see them leaving the loose hay you know it has been properly accepted, especially when beginning to use the nets in these colder times. This even needs to be carried out if your horse has had this system last year or last month.
- Remember that starving a horse out with only a flake of hay in the AM and PM is not going to help them loose weight! It only causes stress, ulcers and may cause other habits that form with this feeding practice. It’s the hay that needs to be corrected. Then it can be fed all day 24/7 and you will see many changes physically and emotionally!
All of our nets come with a matching repair twine
(Just as a good sweater comes with a spare button!)
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION NET HOLE SIZE 1" & 1.5" & 2" HOLDS UP TO 4 TO 5 FLAKES OF HAY DEPENDING ON HAY TYPE. The perfect everyday slow hay feeder! Stalling, Long hauls, pastures, camping & shows Perfect for paddock paradises – different feeding stations to promote movement. Not just saving you time but keeping them content without the risk of ulcers, colic & cribbing. All Nag Bags help prevent digestive issues, colic, cribbing, ulcers, stall vices, inhalant allergies & boredom. Reduces wasted hay for stall kept horses – Making cleaning easier & quick for any farm, barn or boarding facility Horses are always performance ready!
NAG Bag's - Ha...PRODUCT DESCRIPTION NET HOLE SIZE 1" & 1.5" & 2" HOLDS UP TO...
How to fill yo...N.A.G. Bags by Mandy Blais. Learn how easy it is to fill the h...
Hanging the N....How to hang your N.A.G. Bag slow feeding hay net with creator ...
Showing reviews 1-10 of 54 | Next
Slower feed = calmer horses
Posted by Barbara Holmes-Balmer on 3rd May 2017
Havi which helps separate ng used this product for the last 4 years, I can safely say they are the best. I have used other manufacturers by they just do not come up to the Nag Bag level. We hand ours in the trees which helps separate the pecking order and also spreads the manure around on our small acreage! We have not used the bale bags yet but know quire a few people who do and I think they will help the feeding when we are away. Also in ride camp during a competition!
Great way to keep my horse busy
Posted by Dana on 2nd May 2017
this product is great. Just started using it and my horse figured it out the first night. He can eat but it slows down his eating and keeps him out of trouble.
A new user of slowfeeder bags.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Apr 2017
Just started using them this year. I have a small boarding barn. I stared off with just a couple bags but then ordered one for each horse. Saves a lot of trampled in hay! Horses are now having hay in front of them all day.
Best bags ever!
Posted by Jennifer on 13th Apr 2017
These bags are amazing!
The quality and the durability and the usability of this bag is incredible. I have tried all the others until I found this bag and I will never buy another bag other than the nag bag!!
Posted by Lorelei Stevens on 7th Apr 2017
Very durable product, keeps all the horses happy and content and feed until morning!
after two weeks of use
Posted by Gayle Marshall on 4th Apr 2017
The bag works great for my cow. She has no problem eating from the 2" netting. It has slowed down her frantic eating. Will be buying a second one for her brother.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Mar 2017
I highly recommend Nag Bags! They last for years, are of great quality and really slow down the feeding rates for those "piggy" eaters. :-) Great for insulin resistant horses...best bags I've ever owned!
Posted by Sandy Lee on 9th Mar 2017
I purchased 2 of the NAG bags...I have "easy Keepers" but one horse is very much overweight. They are already used to haynets, but I had a difficult time finding the 1.5" Hole size---to keep them busy even longer while eating. Aside from the hefty cost and shipping---the bags are very durable and much better quality that the typical haynets you buy. I like how the toggles work with them (Yes---buy one for each bag). I will order more as my other bags get wrecked enough to replace - -can't afford to replace them all at once - -not may places to buy these from either.
Posted by Rene on 1st Mar 2017
I love these bags. Great quality, easy to fill and hang. My miniature donkeys love eating out of them.
Love Nag Bags
Posted by Janis on 8th Feb 2017
I have 3 small bale nets (they do actually hold 2 bales without a lot of effort on behalf of the hay-stuffer) as advertised. I also have 2 small hanging nets (3-4 flakes). Using nag-bags is super easy. As well, their use has reduced the amount of hay wasted by about a bale a week! I throw the big nets out loose with 3 horses who stomp on them, toss them in the air and roll them across the yard and they are still in great shape.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 54 | Next